The Delta POD SeriesTM
ECOPOD® Advanced Wastewater Treatment
The ECOPOD® Advanced Wastewater Treatment System, which simple in design, requires minimal
maintenance, is easy to install, and highly effective in reducing the levels of Nitrogen, BOD and TSS.
With over 5 years in development and testing, the POD SERIESTM tri-level attack efficiently treats all
3 containments - TN/BOD/ TSS.
The Delta POD SERIESTM - The Future of Onsite Wastewater - Available Today.
The ECOPOD® Fixed Film Series is a continuation of Delta Environmental Products' tradition of
marrying simplicity and technological excellence to create innovation!
ECOPOD® Series is an Advanced Fixed Film Wastewater Treatment Device from 500 to 1,500
GPD. Tested under NSF Standard 40 and exceeds Class I requirements for effluent quality.
ECOPOD® significantly reduces nutrients in the treated wastewater as well as BOD & TSS.
Nitrification and de-nitrification in a single tank.
ECOPOD® series is an Intra-Tank Bioreactor that can be inserted into an average sized onsite
wastewater treatment tank or vault (round or rectangular).
ECOPOD® series utilizes a Fixed Film process which is characteristically stable, reliable and
robust. Fixed Film is a preferred treatment process in many areas for onsite wastewater treatment
Ideally suited for individual residential installations, cluster designs, and small-to-medium
Why use ECOPOD® Advanced Wastewater Treatment?
- Extremely efficient removal
- ANSI/NSF International Standard 40 Class 1 Certified
- Quiet, efficient and effective
- FHA and VA acceptable
- Simple design and self contained
- Simple to operate
- Simple to maintain
- Minimum sludge production reduces pump out costs
- No mixed liquor suspended solids eliminate washouts
- Longer intervals between pump outs
- Quiet operation - external aerator
- Suitable for intermittent usage
- Out of sight installation
- Remote monitoring system available
- 2/5/10 year limited warranty